Fall 2020 DSPS Art Class


       Hi everyone! It's Gina... I miss my squad! 

It's Fall and we are 100% ONLINE. We will make the best of it. Together and with Art!

I have a lot of projects planned for us and hoping to keep our minds and hands working and moving!


I will be sending an Art Kit to the students that send me their address and show up to class regularly. 

  •  Classes are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 4pm 
  •  Office Hours on Monday: 11am-12:30pm

  LINK TO MEETING OR

  Meeting  ID  and  Password 

Meeting Time

Click HERE to Join Meeting


MONDAY, TUESDAY AND THURSDAY

Meeting ID:  892 5044 0791    


Password: fallzoom

     

     4pm 


 Click here for Monthly Assignments 








Comments

  1. MIchael Dendel is Waiting for zoom class to open...today 9.17.20. Did u change zoom id #?.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts